Tuesday, July 20, 2010

three to go ^^

I did my english paper today, not really tough but the LISTENING part so so only...

I prefer to have exam in the classroom rather than in the multi purpose hall (so scary + damn cold)

Quite happy that the boy I admire most was sitting besides me, hee hee =)

As usual, I finished the paper and left the classroom earlier

After that have lunch with meow sweet sweet + happy happy =)

but

at night makan sendiri pulak he need to OT tonight =(

fuhhhhhh... and now 2 down, 3 to go..

I will be taking accounting paper tomorrow, hope everything will be okay because normally i don't really have any problem with this subject =)

Hope to off earlier to come back study my computing (microsoft access + excel)

Really lack of time to study jor.... again- STUDY LAST MINUTE... gg.com

Wish i don't need to retake any of the subject if not I will mati 99 and lecturer told us that the fees to retake very expensive!!

I desperately need time to relax and enjoy myself to the max!! sigh...

sick of facing the assignments, presentation and exam..

9 more days to go, gonna go genting with meow meow

sweet sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment