Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A lots of thing happened today between me and him...

Last night argued with him again as well as today morning and afternoon
Almost break
But at the end we're back together like sweet beans now =)
Maybe people will think that both of us are very stupid and childish
But for me LOVE, we cant judge on ppl who are in love whether whatever he or she do is good or bad or childish or mature
Everytime after an argument, our love will becomes stronger and deeper
I can really feel that, not joking~~

We're back together now
I'm feeling great and happy
I feel so touching and I can really feel the happiness when he willing to do anything for me
Tonight both of us can't stop saying sorry to each other and keep on blaming ourselves
LOL
Although whatever i say and did was hurting him but that is not the real
I really love him so much
I just purposely say something bad to him
The objectives are to make him care about me and sayang me
Lucky that whatever i did was not wasted
He says he will love and care me forever!!!
I'm glad to hear that...
I'm so touching...
I felt that I'm one of those HANG FUK girl in this world...

Meow, thanks for loving me...
Love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment