Saturday, July 17, 2010

♥ MiSsING him So MuCh ♥


I MISS him so much, hope he's MISSING me too.. hee hee.. =)
I was wondering what he is doing now.... Meow, i just finished my dinner, what about you??
I waited him from yesterday afternoon until now, too bad he didn't get to online...
I purposely didn't turned off my laptop the whole night just waiting for him in case he get to online then i can chat with him... sigh~~
Meow meow, I have a lot of thing want to talk to you now... TT sigh~~
I feel like hugging you and kissing you now... ^_^
I MISS your BIG BIG de stomach... hee hee... =)
MISS and LOVE YOU MEOW...~~

Today I very guai, the whole day stay at home study...
This microeconomics really killing me... aduh @@
I just finished studying until lecture 3... must at least finish 6 lecture by tonight... @@


1 comment:

  1. Dear ~ I won't 4get the moment when I was with u. Sorry for my delay that did not reply ur mail as i really can't on9 at there. 4gv me ok ??? DUI BU QI ~~~

    ReplyDelete