Sunday, July 18, 2010

Boring and tired day...

* Today was so boring, I woke up at 11+ to have my breakfast.

* After I had my yummy breakfast, I sat down on the bed and start FACEBOOK and do my REVISION...haha

* Honestly, it is hard for me to concentrate on my studies...

* GOSH!!.. I'm so addicted to FACEBOOK and surfing the internet...

* but still I need to stop and continue with my MICROECONOMICS (HATE YOU)!!

* I checked my mark for the individual and group assignment, I got only 30+/50

* I need to get another 10+ mark to pass my microeconomics... Aduh... headache @@

* So much to read.. AGAIN I'm regret of study last minute...haha...

haiz, still the same, I waited the whole day , hope he will send me an email but... =[ so sad!!

* While doing all these things, I'm thinking about him ( most of the time, every second, every minute)

* I felt very not used to my current life (the 3 days without him)

* Hope tomorrow faster come, then I can see him and finish my micro paper...

* Left 18 hours only..hee hee =)

* Gonna hug and kiss u 99!! ngekngek =)

♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ meow!!

muacks muacks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment