Wednesday, July 21, 2010

3 down, 2 to go... yeah!!!

* Mmm... feeling quite happy today because 3 paper were gone. left 2 only..

* I went to school earlier to help my friends and study together...

* well, one of my friend ask me to teach him but after finish one ques, he says he gave up == and wandered around...

* Tonight he asked me to come earlier tmr to teach him computing, the SQL statement...

* Gonna bring rotan to college, in case he didnt do or do half run away... hehe.. =)

* Today's accounting paper was quite okie, not so tough but the additional information for question IS and BS was kinda tricky... @@

* I'm very nervous once i entered the exam room, aduh... damn it!!

* Luckily I was sitting in the front, not so cold.. Yesterday sit right under the air-cond!! Ma lou ah!!!

* If not, nervous + cold = GG.com @@

* aduhhhhhhhhhhh....

* Gonna start my computing revision soon... ='(

* 8 more days to go.. =)




1 comment:

  1. Dear ~ 1 more to go jor ! After it, we can go enjoy dy ~~ hehe !! I'm waiting u ! k ! muacks !!

    ReplyDelete