Thursday, July 15, 2010

hUrRaY!!! no more ASSIGNMENT and PRESENTATION!!!

* ADUH, finally I'm done with my assignment and presentation BUT FINAL EXAM is coming soon!!!

* Next week I'm gonna die 99 jor!!

* Monday gonna have my microeconomics exam - 2 hours!! @@ from 3pm to 5pm
well, I havent revision yet, so I might at least predict what I'm gonna get for this subject.
Meow meow promise me he will pick me up after he came back from GuiLin =)

* Tuesday - english 1 - 2 hours and 45 minutes!! wtf!!
better pass this subject if not I'll be seeing her again in the next sem. @@

* Wednesday - Accounting 1 - 2 hours!!
I'm not afraid at all, gonna get A for this subject, the only one!! LOL

* Thursday - Computing - 2 hours!!
OMG!! really need to put some effort in my Microsoft EXCEL and ACCESS!!

* Friday - Introduction to business - 2 hours!!
Mr bernard was the one who really really good in this semester, I love him so much!! LOL...

Well, these 5 DAYS are gonna kill me 99... @@

No comments:

Post a Comment