Sunday, July 25, 2010

HappYness =)

* Although today working was very very tired
* But i still feel very happy
* Maybe because is the last day of work
* Maybe because of holidays
* Maybe because of that car, I saw a ferrari car today!! damn nice and the driver was so friendly!! yat lau!!! =)
* I hope to have one too.. when lah the day gonna come???!!! @@
or
* Maybe because oh him... hehe
* I'm so satisfied that this 2 days can accompanied my dear
* Looking forward to go genting with him.. =)
* I'm happy to see him smile all the time...
* for a very little thing i did, he will smiles big big like mickey!! hehe... =)

* Dear is so unhappy right now... haiz....
* what should i do now?? @@

1 comment:

  1. You js be with me ~ tat is a big big happy for me dy ~~ Dear ... im ok !! love u k !

    ReplyDelete