Tuesday, July 20, 2010

He's back !! =)

19th July 2010

Finally finish
this paper, 4 more to go ^^


* Thought of going to college earlier to study but then that FMTT ajak me to study with him and his gang

* well, we did more talking than studying...hee hee BUT quite nice loh =)

* I didn't get to finish all the chapter, left 4 chapters didn't read..

* so during exam I just scratch my head and look at the paper or just open my mouth big big... wtf!

* the paper was quite hard.... =(

* I'm freaking happy because 15 minutes before the exam starts, he gaves me a call...

* I left the exam hall earlier with full of happiness, not because I knew how to answer the question but I knew that the time has come.. I can meet him lurh...

* A little bit dissapointed when he told me that he couldn't come to fetch me on time as he haven't back home yet, stuck in the jam.... wth!

* After he fetch me, we straight away back to his house and have dinner with his family lurh..

Meow bought me a present which people thinks it is very cheap but for me it is so meaningful and valuable to me

Thanks dear


euu so muchiee

No comments:

Post a Comment