Tuesday, January 25, 2011

25 Jan 2011



Malaysian studies exam is gone and so far I've settled one assignment, another 2 to go!!
Hooray!!!
I'm a free bird for 12 days now... yeah yeah!! ;D
Anyone free to date me out? lol

Alright, let's talk about the MS paper first. The day before exam, I didn't really study much as I mentioned in my previous post, I really don't have the mood to study. So, I messed up my MS paper = GG.com. Hope my MS teacher won't eat me after she see my marks, COL!!
COL = cry out loud!!
During exam, Jeanne was sitting besides me, haha... she's good because she tell me the answer!! LOL..

After college, I went to Public Bank to apply another ATM card, I don't remember where I put or maybe I lost it. So, papa ask me to get a new one. @@ Unfortunately, my IC can't verified so the girl at PB ask me to get a new IC first @@

Today is Tuesday!! aka Asam Laksa day!! LOL.
I just came back from Pasar Malam with my Hubbee boy. ;D I'm so surprised just now because I saw my high school teacher at Pasar Malam, Ms Lim. She is my teacher advisor for Marsh house and also my Economics teacher for form 4. ;D Just say Hi hI and Bye bYe @@
~That's all for Tuesday~


Now let's talk about what I'm thinking and what I plan to do for these 12 days time
First, I need to cut my hair short short and get a nice hair color for this coming CNY
maybe a manicure and pedicure too ;)
SHOPPING!!! SHOPPING!!! and SHOPPING!!!
hopefully hubbee boy can accompany me to Sunway Pyramid as I'm interested in the NOPS shop, full of skin care and cosmetics products ;D
TEEHEE!!

Besides that, I need to get my pamphlet done.
I'm going to provide a tuition class around Happy Garden area for Form 4 and Form 5 students, only for subject PRINSIP PERAKAUNAN.
Desperately need $$$!!
and
I think I should start to earn my own money, don't want to ask so much from parents lerh. ;D

Lastly, our 1st anniversary coming soon on this 8th of Feb 2011
I was thinking what pressie to buy for Hubbee boy and how to celebrate
Headache!!! @@
After 1st anniversary, Valentine's day again!!
ADUIIII!!
Everything also need $$$!!
@@

No comments:

Post a Comment