Tuesday, February 8, 2011

29 January 2011


Last 2 weeks, me and hubbee boy went to had Snowflake, the Taiwanese desserts. I heard many people give good feedbacks about their desserts and hubbee boy told me it is nice also. So, I decided to have a try (=
Hubbee boy and I went to the nearest Snowflake which is just 1km away from my home, Kuchai Lama.
Once I walked into the shop, I don't feel like sitting down and eat anymore because it was super duper noisy!!! Everyone talks too much =,='' The decorating was simple and nice but really beh tahan the noisiness. We immediately leave the shop once we finished our dessert.


The Beeping UFO!!!
Will get this UFO after we placed our order. ^^ This is very convenient, once the desserts are ready to be served, the UFO goes beep beep and vibrate, isn't it cool? =)



Our dessert =)
Taste nice but not as special as i thought

Me and hubbee boi ^_^
♥♥♥♥

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment