Wednesday, February 9, 2011

7 February 2011

Woke up early in the morning and get myself ready for SHOPPING!!! LOL.
Last time I used to shopping with my younger sister at Times Square and Sungei Wang but now I'm not interested in TS and SW anymore. So, me and hubbee boy went to Sunway Pyramid!! ;D
After we had our breakfast, we head to Sunway Pyramid, on the half way, hubbee boy told me he has a little bit stomachache and he wanted to go toilet.


So, we stopped by the petrol station and hubbee boy went to *SHITTING* wakaka!!! XD
This is the picture after he done his toilet business.... hoho...



He was so relief
after *SHITTING*
XD



Queuing up to use the fitting room ;D


Shopping is very cheerful but super tiring. @,@
Stopped at Coffee bean to grab some coffee.




Bought this Precious Mineral Sheer SILKY Skin BB cream from Etude House.
The sales girl was very nice and friendly, she gives detailed information about this product. I love the packaging so much, simplicity is the best! ;D For your information, this BB cream contains ingredients for anti-wrinkle and whitening. Besides that, it has the SPF for UV protection. I choose this one because it is for oily skin.
Another one is Precious Mineral Sheer GLOWING Skin BB cream for normal skin. ;D
I find that it is good for my oily skin, the outcome looks very natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment