Wednesday, January 5, 2011

05012011 Camwhore!!







It's camwhore time!!
LOL
Obviously I have no other better work to do
or maybe I should say I have, just that I'm too lazy to study ;D
CNY coming soon, no syiok syiok because Macro assignment gonna due end of this month and Malaysian Studies midterm exam before CNY!!! tell me how to syiok?? sigh...
The best thing is Macro don't have midterm exam!! ;D I always use this to comfort myself =,=''

Boring boring!!
miss him so muchie..
He told me he will find me today, but too bad he cant make it for today... unhappie!! D:
It's okie, gonna meet him tomorrow after off from Uni. I have only MS lecture from 8 to 10am tomorrow.. ;D hoorayy!!
After that, back home do whatever I want to do.
Plus, Friday is no school, so gooooood!! ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment