Sunday, January 23, 2011

23 Jan 2011


2 weeks didn't update my blog
I've been very busy lately
busy dating with my hubbee boy, LOL

Malaysian studies exam on next Tuesday, Macroeconomics assignment due on next Wednesday and Chinese New Year coming very soon!!
Really don't have the mood to study and do assignment
All I want to do is SHOPPING for the coming CNY!!
LOL
Many friends already busy shopping and planning where to spend their CNY holidays
but I have to stay at home study and do assignment
really GG.com (@,@)
After next Wednesday, I'm free!!!
Gonna shopping 99 to heal the stress that i gained from exam and assigment.. hoohoo


*missing Hubbee boy*
Almost 2 days didn't see him
super miss him so so muchiee

T,T
PIMPLES started to attack me!!
My aunt gonna visit me in just 5 days time!!
=,=
Besides that, skin is getting bad
Really need to take care of my face if not I GG.com



No comments:

Post a Comment