Thursday, September 16, 2010

suffer in silence

Many things had happened this few days
I feel so trouble
Why is it never ends?
At least I hope we don't have to argue everyday
Sigh
But it never goes so smoothly

Repeating over in my mind
Asking myself :
Do I still him?
Yes I do =)
We've been together for 7 months and a week
Everything we brought to each other
Everything we've done
Every moment that we spent together
was not wasted
Its not like a folder or anything
U can delete it whenever u want
I can't easily put him down or delete him in my life
I don't want a constant pain
I don't want to being sad every night
cry every night
sighhhhh

Every time I'm sad
He will only scold me and say me think too much
What can we discuss anymore
Nobody like people to scold
When he scold me of course I angry
and at the end everything will become very bad
even it just a small matter
I think that he had changed a lot, it's not like the person who I met 7 months ago
I feel so sad
sigh
He even asked me not to talk about last time
I know every person will change, will not being the same forever
No point for me to think back
But I really miss the one who I met 7 months ago

Think back:
How we met each other
What he did to expressed his to me
How he ask me to be his girl
The way you hold my hand
and kiss me
The promises
Our laughter
All the happy and sad moments that we spend together
Our Genting trip
Melaka trip

I miss those day.. everytime I think tears will flowing out... ='))
Haiz
I already tried my best not to angry
I did change my attitude
is this what i should get???
haiz..

Hubbeee, just remember I'm not asking for the star or moon
Its just a simple from you
because SIMPLICITY is always the best for me =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment