Monday, September 20, 2010

Great saturday with hubbeee

Wow, it's been quite a long time me and hubbeee didnt watch movie and gai gai together
I feel so great on that day 1892010

Hubbeee came to pick me up at noon
After that, we went to visit his grandma in Cheras
At sharp 4, we left cheras and went to midvalley
Hubbeee told me he wants to watch Resident Evil Afterlife
So we bought the 5 o'clock movie tickets
This is my first time watch Resident Evil
I personally think that Milla Jovovich look so sharp and attractive, love her style in this movie so so muchie!!
Ali larter looks so BEAUTIFUL =))
Last but not least, my all-time favourite, Wenworth Miller!!!
OMG! so yao yeng + leng zai !! =)))
Overall the movie was nice because I like to see action, horror and thriller movie
So i think it is nice, LOL

After a movie break, we headed to Sushi King
Hubbeee still remember what i've told him
I want to eat SUSHI!!! hohoho~~
hou sek hou sek!!
Can't wait for the next time

Time flies when you're happy
It's time to go home after I had enjoyed my yummy dinner with hubbeee
Oh gosh!
I don't feel like going back home so early
So at the end, I followed hubbeee to Kepong
He went to play badminton with his cousin and friends
too bad
I didnt get to play with them
because I was wearing my jeans and I don't have a racket
Plus the main point is, his cousin's friends are all expert in badminton
So I just sit at a side and watch them play TT
This is such an enjoyable day

=)))

No comments:

Post a Comment