Sunday, September 12, 2010

My holiday

Time flies, there goes my one week holidays
This whole week I had been very busy and very happy because I can enjoyed playing mahjong with my beloved sisters and spend most of my time with hubbeee
The first two days I won a lot of money but after that I lose all the money T,T

Erm, on friday night I went to hubbeee's sis wedding dinner at selayang
Dear dear's sis looks super duper pretty on that night
nice dress, beautiful make up and hairstyle
Everything was perfect
but
The stupid air-cond was so damn cold
while i was sitting there I'm shivering like hell
Dear dear brought his jacket for me
but too bad
there was a baby girl who were very cold too
so dear dear gave it to her
and me
of course continue shivered
=((
At sharp 8.45pm, the wedding dinner starts
and
the bride and groom came in
At the moment, I cried.
Yes, tears were really coming out from my eyes
Maybe because I'm so glad that both of them found their life partner n happiness

I really enjoyed myself
and
super happy for both of them
hopefully can eat red eggs soon
hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment