Thursday, September 16, 2010

=( news

On 12th september, 4.00 am ++ meow suddenly called me...
I thought he cant sleep or have a nightmare
I answered it
I never thought of received a bad news like this
This is so damn farking sad
My tears have started to flowing out from my eyes
His grandpa has passed away
Right after he came back from PD to attend his grandchild's wedding
I'm stunted for a moment
I'm speechless
I don't know what to say
All I can hear was meow is crying so hard
After a while, I finally speak up
I asked him not to cry and used my very best to comfort him
Besides that, I don't know what I can do anymore
I wish I could be by his side
Eventually, both of us were crying and comforting each other
Although I'm not really close with meow's grandpa
But I remember that night
Meow's sis wedding night
Meow introduced me to his relative
and finally he brought me to see his grandpa
The smile that shown on his face!!
I remember it
Its like a sunny smile
He was very happy on that night =)
Meow's grandpa was such a strong person
He waited for so long just to see his grandchild's wedding
waited for almost a year
It's not easy to do so
All I hope is meow's grandpa will rest in peace


No comments:

Post a Comment