Tuesday, September 28, 2010

27 ♥ 09 ♥ 2010

Monday blue~~
As usual, I got up early and get ready to go to college
After college, went back home be PIG! or should I say SLEEPING BEAUTY... xixi
Meowmiii promised me he will come to find me today

At night
He came to find me once he off from work
Unfortunately, he did not come on time
Erm, nvm lerh, i did not angry because I understand he's very busy with his work =)))
I tak sampai hati angry on him XD

After he fetched me
We headed to Pizza Hut in Kuchai Lama because he still remembered what I've told him
I wanna eat Pizza! hehe... Thanks to him =))

My favourite spaghetti-chicken bolognese.. nyeknyek

Yummy!! zeng!! Look nice right?
People havent take pict, he want to eat eat eat, made the plate dirty jor

see this 'wai sek gui' =))

Alright!! That's all for the pizza dinner...Now lets talk about what the most happiest and suprisingly thing happened on that night

DANG DANG DANG DANG.... A new puppy toy from hubbeee ^_^

Cute ma?? hehe...

I think the paper bag is quite special, got a big hole in the middle and the puppy can show his head out...hahaha.. =))

Omg!! so damn cute!! love it!!

oh wait!

havent finish yet

Hubbee gave this to me once I got into the car from buying thing..
I'm so suprise about it and almost cried =')
omg! good things do happen in a right time
while hubbee gave me the gift, the radio was airing the song
TRULY MADLY DEEPLY by savage garden

Do u all know the exisitng of this song?? gosh, if you dunno, i really dont know what to say ----> SPEECHLESS!! This is so damn romantic man!! So at the end, we were enjoying the song and the time being with each other

veryveryveryvery HAPPIEE on that night!! =))) lup him so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment