Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Welcome Semester 5 ;D


Say goodbye to Semester 4 and say hello to Semester 5!!!
In this semester 5, I will be taking Business Law, Business Statistics, Management Accounting and two other elective subject which is Introduction to Investment and Entrepreneurship.
I didnt choose Consumer Behaviour because I'm not interested in Marketing!! haha...

First day of Semester 5!!
Super FISH!!! Why I said super FISH?!! fyi, FISH is a direct translating of chinese to english, it means embarrasing. I have class of Business statistics and entrepreneurship on Monday. The first class, BS should starts at 12 to 2pm. Unfortunately, I reached Taylors at 10am because I thought the class start at 10am, really WHAT THE FISH!! Ok fine, thats not the SUPERB part! The most FISH moment is that Jeanne and I went into the wrong class, no wonder when we first came into the class, everyone was staring at us. After 2-3 mins, I heard the lecturer said what what DUAL DEGREE. Jeanne and I cant stop smiling and staring at each other. I told Jeanne 'This time really GG, we went into the wrong class'. When we knew that we went into the wrong class, we were still sitting there and slowly think whether should go out from the class or not. Arghhhhh, so damn FISH loooo!! Really no idea why I'm super blurrr yesterday @,@... Luckily Jeanne was there to accompanied me, if not I really pengsan lo @,@
Fuhhh, after BS class at 12 to 1.30pm, we left half an hour, so Jeanne and I went up to the Computer Lab and FB FB a while. The next class was at 2 to 4pm. Once again, I put myself into the FISH moment....AGAIN!! I went into the wrong class again!!! Argh!!! Dumb ass betul.... The difference is this time I didnt went inside and sit down, only stand at outside and look look c whether it is the right class or not, but still I'm BLurrrrr,
Goodbye my SUPER FISH DAY! I hope I wont do that again!! :(

Oh ya, I have something to share out also. I think my Entrepreneurship lecturer is quite funny and I really like his teaching method. Explain every slides easy to understand and detailed. Not too long and not too short, ngam ngam hou! =) I've learnt something from him yesterday. He told us when there is a problems, we can take that as an opportunity. In a business, regardless it is big or small businesses, when there is a problem occur, we can take that as an opportunity for us to improve our company, make it even better than before!! Agree? Really love this! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment