Monday, August 8, 2011

25-07-2011 Day to Malacca


I've been to Malacca during my semester break, only one day, travel and back at the same day with my daddy, mamy and my aunt. The purpose of going there is to visit my 3 guuuuuuuu, haha! But the main reason is because of all the packets up there. All fulled with DURIANS!! THE KING OF FRUITS!! It is my favorite oo, zeng! yummy! ;D Have species like Kunyit and Musang King!! Only costs around RM400+, better than last time daddy bought 2 biji of musang king in KL for 100+

After that, went out to walk walk at Jonker street and found a shop to eat this, cendol... I personally not so into those cendol and ABC. :( mm likey arr... 



This another one, SATAY CELUP!! Don't ask me to go try again!! Really not my type!! Tried once was enough, no second chance... I dont likey also... First, the look already look super not tempting. Second, the taste really so so only. I don't find it nice at all..... =/ Some more need to wait very long queue oo... @,@ WTF!


I only ate 1 or 2 sticks out of all that... @,@



Gonna visit Malacca on end of this month, during Hari Raya.
Will be following Melvin and his family and relatives, its a 3 days 2 nights trip. I'm so happie that mum allowed me to go with Melvin! Yeah! :D
Still have another 20 more days to go!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment