Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I wanna go home..


I did not sleep well yesterday night, been waititng for Melvin to off from work because he has OT last night, worked until 2.30am only back home... :( pity him and of course damn worried about him also, if not sure I sleep like a dead pig.. So at the end, I slept at 3am and woke up at 7.15am :( sigh....


Supposed to be having my Introduction to Investement class now but unfortunately the class got cancelled at last minute, right after I came to college la. Thanks to Mr Koh la, no idea why suddenly cancel the class...
Wasted my time to wake up early and travel to college @,@ I'm very sleepy now, miss my bed, my pillow so much!!! :(
I wonder why the hell he don't want to use Blackboard 7 to inform us that the class has been cancelled today, so that I can continue sleeping like a pig... zzzzz... so noob!! mm likey him!!

I HATE 8AM CLASS!! I WANNA GO HOME!!!! :(

* ♥ 19 more days to go ♥
* HB said he will bring me to Pasar Malam tonight, but I must control myself not to eat Asam Laksa. This month ate a lot of Tom Yam and Asam Laksa.. :( Better stop for a month like that if not I will be suffering from period cramps again!! >,<

Gtg to Management Accounting class soon. Tatazzz... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment