Sunday, August 7, 2011

Start all over again 3♥07♥2011

Why start all over again?
Because....... something happened in between us, so we actually split for a week or 2 weeks time.
I'm very sad but at the same time I really really really miss him so muchiee....
I guess no one would know that feeling except for myself. :)
I know it is very normal for every couple to break up and then back together the next day, so weird right?
But why are we still doing it even we knew that it is wrong, i guess its all because of the word 'LOVE'
Before break up, when we were arguing, he suddenly said something which makes you said 'WTF!! OK!! FINE!! DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE!! BREAK UP LA!! DON'T FIND ME ANYMORE!! GOODBYE FOREVER!!'  but...... after break up, the next day, no call or text from him. The third day, didnt angry him anymore, feeling super miss him, wanted to text him or maybe call him :( and even felt regret for simply said break up to him. :(
Super down! Very easy to start a relationship but super hard to maintain it.
Glad that we were ok now. Thats why I said start all over again! Forgive and forget the past! Tomorrow is always a new and better day!! :D

Some pictures we took @1U:








To those chocolate lovers, Theobrama Chocolate lounge is a place you don't want to miss out! It is also a nice place to chill after shopping for so long!
http://kampungboycitygal.com/2008/07/theobroma-chocolate-lounge-one-utama-shopping-centre/
Nice foods and drinks! I had carborana and ms coco! Not bad at all, I love the taste!:)
Gonna visit it again when I go to 1U! =)
After chocolate and movie @ 1U!
We went to HongKong Dessert House, PJ to have our desserts.
Thats all for the day... =)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment