Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ran...random post ;)

Harlo Harlo!! Long time never update my blog jor... It's story telling time ;)
On (don't know what day and what date) me & meow meow & his family went to have dinner at somewhere around Ulu Langat (don't know what's the name of the restaurant). I'm such a dumbo!! LOL... 

Below are some of the pictures I took during that night....
I realized that most of the workers there are from Thailand. This small stall here is selling some stuff from Thailand. 




Look at this!! It's thailand Mango rice!! Yummy Yummy!! ;D


Baked Crab!! Actually I don't really super like it. I feel very trouble eating crab... @,@




I love Lala!!I prefer to eat Lala than eating crabs loooo ;) 


Melvin and I
Super match right?
The best couple ever!! HAHA... So damn perasan...


meow meow ;) 


me, the leng lui!! hoho...


Now you know why I love him so much!! He's very man la!!
I love this!! hairy hairy kaki!! XD
SUPERMAN!!!


After dinner back to his sis's house to play Wii...
Look at him, very gan cheong competing with his sister.. =,=''

The lovely couple... ;)
♥ ah meow soooo sooo muchieee 

No comments:

Post a Comment