Saturday, May 21, 2011

A guy with the same birthday as me ♥

That night (7th of May), right after celebrating mother's day. Me & Hubbee Boy straight away head to Klang to celebrate Kok Wai's birthday!! An early birthday celebration for Kok Wai & a late celebration for Khai Lee. FYI, Kok Wai has the same birthday as me ;) Yeah!! We're both Taurus baby. =) 
Felt so sorry to KW as me & hb were late for the birthday celebration. But luckily KW doesn't mind at all,  hee hee

After having japanese dinner at Ishin, both me & hubbee boy really damn full but still we give KW face, we eat a little bit of foods at a restaurant around Klang. The food was nice!! Thanks for Khai Lee's boyfriend for the good recommendation =)

After another very very full dinner, we back to Khai Lee's boyfriend house and had the cake cutting ceremony!! haha. ;D

 Kok wai and Khai Lee
(The birthday boy boy & girl girl)




Kok wai & his beloved girfriend, Jack hui 


Khai Lee & his boyfriend =) shooow sweet 

All the girls took picture with the birthday boy & girl =) nice!

Boys turn to take picture with both of them =)

Everyone in!! ;D
Here I would like to wish Kok Wai a very very happy birthday!! May all his wishes come true =)
He is really a nice guy, like him so much. He always gave a helping hand when friends need him. One of them was me, the troublesome girl.. ngekngek!! Sometimes I will call him 'KING SUM SEE' especially when I'm very down after quarrel with Melvin Tan! =)

 veli veli thankieww to him 

No comments:

Post a Comment