Sunday, April 24, 2011

18-04-2011 ♥ Outing with Hubbee Boy

18 April 2011, Monday

Meow meow was on leave. He purposely took a day off just to accompany me, after came back from Kuala Terengganu. So good right? Must sayang him more and give him lots of 

FYI, Monday is a schooling day for me. So, meow meow sent me to college. The good thing was that I only have Financial Accounting class at 12pm to 2pm. So after 2pm, we can go to lepak lepak. 
Once we were in college, I quickly rushed to the lecture hall as the lecture gonna start soon. Tried to ask meow meow to go in with me, but he is shy!!! So I just sapu him to the computer lab and give him my student ID and PW so that he can login and use the computer. 

AFTER CLASS~~

We had our brunch at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng






After brunch, back to meow meow's home. The si beh ma fan meow wants to get a shower before heading to midvalley =)





 The movie of the night, GHOST MUST BE CRAZY!!! XD
I won't tell you the story of the movie, you have to watch it yourself. What I can say is overall the movie was nice and funny. I really like it although I don't understand what they are talking ( Hokkien ) sometimes but its really makes me Laughing my ass off. =)
Must watch ya!! =)





Here is the song of the movie above, I think it is nice and meaningful and easy to understand, so I just share it here. ENJOY! ;D



~~~
~~
~
End the post with the picture of M & E 



♥ Sweet Sweet 
I really love this picture. Meow meow looks good in this picture especially the hairstyle.



No comments:

Post a Comment