Monday, April 26, 2010

skin allergy !!!

Yesterday morning went out with mel to have breakfast.
In the afternoon, my skin starting very icthy. I thought it was just normal.
So i just ignore it.
At night, skin getting worse, damn itchy!! I cant stop myself from scratching my body.
sigh...
I cant sleep well as my skin really really really itchy. sigh, feel like wanna cry.

This morning i went to see doctor.
Then bring coco and cody to see doctor and grooming.
After back home, I took my medicine loh. Doctor said the pills will cause sleepy.

I thought of waiting for mel to come as he said he want to come visit me.
But then he went to midvalley with her sis, eat pizza lah, SO ENJOY!!
So this fella sms me and said he will come at night once he finish work.

After i wake up from napping, GG.COM!!
My body starting to itchy again, papa said bring me go c pharmacist.
Thought of goin out , suddenly mel mel came.
So he brings me go to pharmacy.

After back home, he help me to apply those cream. So nice!!
He's so good to me. I love him so much!!
And now im feeling better!!! hee hee.
Thanks mel mel~~
Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Dear .. im not sengaja lepas u kapal terbang ~ i din enjoy at all geh ~~

    at night i oso do wat i shud do ~~ coz hou sam tong when i saw u like tat ... love u here !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. then next time dun lah... :P
    love u too ^_^

    ReplyDelete