Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First day of college ( monday 5th of april 2010 )

I woke up early in the morning to prepare myself for going to college, huh, so nervous + scare + excited. At 7.30 sharp start going to the college, a little bit jam around the subang area. I arrived there around 8 something and straight away go to the lecture theater 12. Once i entred the LT, wow, quite a number of students there, mayb about 70 or 80 students. Taylors planned many activities for us such as campus tour, some workshops and others, we will have a whole week orientation, huh, so boring and lazy to attend those activities, almost everyday back at 3 or 4 in the noon. I met some new friends today, hui lin, si pei, li fung, vivian and carmen. Everyone was so nice but we still need more time to know each other well. Everything went smoothly at the first but around 12 something my 2ma visit me, omg! out of my expectation, i was thinking this time im gonna die, how am i gonna survive until 4 o'clock. Luckily someone brought the thing i need, so i just buy from her. ^^ huh...At 4 sharp, we dismiss and went to the student central to collect the taylor's t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment