Sunday, April 25, 2010

22 april 2010

I wore a nice purple top and a black bottom today, when i arrived at college. I straight away go to the classroom. I have a microeconomics tutorial class in the morning. Suddenly a 4 ngan zai came in, he is one of our classmate. OMG! He wore the same colour top and bottom as me. MH BETUL! what a coincidence! Headache! The most unbelievable thing is he came to sit beside me and starting to tell everyone that he and I are couple. MH BETUL!! so perasan, LMAO.

After the microeconomics class, haiz, i got 2 hours to wait until the next class to start. In my mind, i thought of this time I gonna die of boredness because my other classmates are having class. Haiz, so i went to the computer lab and start fb~ing and msn!! Luckily tat cb Stephanie don't have class on that day, haha. So she is the one who so good accompany me for the 2 hours. Thanks for her kindness, hee hee...

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun worry .. they will noe who is your bf in 1 day geh ! Promise !! dun bother tat SH ppl ... and wat he had said to ur classmate !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i din gek tung ... js feel wanna protect u!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaloh, make me feel tat im overprotected..:P

    ReplyDelete