Monday, December 28, 2009

Fu yoh !!!!





My sister got 6A for PMR! I really feel very proud of her, she's making the Lee family proud(just like what hung jie was saying)haha. She was damn happy with her results as she doesn't know that she will get 6A. She went to school to take her results today because last week she was in ipoh. I'm the first person to know among the family, haha. When she was in ipoh, her friends called her and told her that she got 6A, that time she wasn't believe 100% until one of our school teacher sms me and post comment in facebook saying that kwan got 6A, haha. Dad says we will be celebrating in Hong Kong again!!! yas!!! I can go HK again!!! Hurray!! It's sounds really excited. I think this time will stay longer because dad wants to go Shenzen and Guangzhou. Jie suggested we all to go Taiwan. Sounds great too, but my mandarin is a Syarikat Berhad, wuu wuu. Taiwan got alot of mum mum, i'm gonna gain some weight there if thay confirm going to Taiwan!! Lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment