Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 3

14th Dec 2009






OMG! This breakfast really not nice and makes me angry. We went to eat Dim sum. The restaurant were so crowded. All of us sit separately. Got one aunt so damn busybody talk so much nonsense ask us to do this and do that. I really feel like wanna slap 9 her, huh.

After breakfast we went to Dai Yu San. We went up to there by cable car. At there we took many pictures and visit a si fu. Walao eh, that si fu got a poodle dog named Little Q, OML!! She's nice and clever, that si fu trained her so well..

At night we went to 星光大道. The night view there were very nice!! Too bad that time got drizzling rain, so not suang. After that we went to Wong Kok, we straight away go to a cha chan teng. After that walk here walk there, got one puk kai fei 4 ngan botak zai, so damn yeung sui shouted at my mum and of cuz i shouted back! If my mum got heart attack for sure i will kill him! he's really so damn ill manner. F!
At there, my bro, kwan and i bought a converse shoes, wuh. I like it so much, all very cheap only. My shoes cost 499 hk dollar and yk's one cost 599 hk dollar, hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment