Thursday, December 10, 2009

Everything goes smoothly






everything goes smoothly, yesterday when my sis and i arrived times square, we straight away went up to look for my friend, when we're on our way, i saw a bunch of girls standing in front of us, suddenly all of them stared at my sis and i. Both of us feel so weird, one of the girl came to us and ask us to be their make up model for few hours, lol, actually both of us are interested, but we couldn't make it because my friends are waiting for us, too bad. After that we went to cheung k, have dinner and took some pictures at pavilion. I'm so glad that my friends could go out with me, this time really really nice, wen, lai hwa and kay were there. It's not easy to get all of us together because sometimes we got time clash, mayb no transport or something else.
Thanks to u guys giving me a special day like this, love u all.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment