Friday, December 10, 2010

Alvis Kong ~ R.I.P


I guess everyone know about the latest news where a boy named Alvis Kong commit suicide after he broke up with his girlfriend.
sigh
I don't want to write or comment more about this
I just want to express what I felt after read this news
I personally think that we should appreciate everyone around us
when you're down, talk to your friends and share whatever matter that is troubling you
NEVER EVER CHOOSE TO END UP YOUR LIFE!!!
As a man, we have more than just a girlfriend to appreciate
Think of your family and your friends, their feelings is the most important one!!
You have the guts to end up your life, why no courage to live?? sigh...
Feeling so upset when I read this news!! sigh...
so speechless...

Hope he can R.I.P and do hope his ex girlfriend BinLuii have the courage to live and don't think too much, must think positively ;))


No comments:

Post a Comment