Sunday, December 12, 2010

111210




my ribena lou!! seems like virgin boy (chu lam) or wanna start his pole dancing ;)))


Yesterday was such a tiring day
Woke up early in the morning (around 7am), get ready to go to work (>,<)
My superV ask me to wait him at Midvalley
Yea, I arrived at Midvalley around 8.30am
waited him for half an hour, finally he came!
Then we head to Shell, Semenyih
Once we arrived there, we went to change our uniform and meet up with the people around there, just say Hi Hi and Bye Bye.. LOL

This time working with Shell was better than the previous time
At least I don't have to promote the product to customer the WHOLE DAY
As for me, whole day promoting the product at such a hot place and sunny day = Killing Me!!!
I need an air condition (>,<)
Besides that, because this time was a carnival for promoting the Shell's product
Shell organized a lots of fun such as lucky draw, Q&A section, free foods and drinks, and the one that brings a lots of fun was Wii games!!
All the kids and their parents cant stop playing the bowling games... LOL
even me myself also join and play together... kaka!!
Most of my time was conducting the games, look after the Wii and teach them how to play.. as easy as that!! ;D

Playing and working makes the time passed fast
At sharp 5pm, the carnival ends.
I rushed to the car and took my clothes and returned the uniform.
After off from work, my superV send me to Bukit Jalil to meet my Ribena Lou... LOL
They were having the JOM HEBOH carnival at Bukit Jalil.
Majority were malays and the place were so crowded (>,<)
When I'm on my way walking alone
A malay guy stared at me and sing a song for me
I was like WTF!!! Why are you so crazy? and I quickly walk away (=,=")


Same as yesterday, hubbee has to work today and I'm alone at home
so bored and miss him so much!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment