Tuesday, November 23, 2010

221110 (>,<)

Yesterday night really not good!
I argued with my friend
(@_@)

At first, we're just kidding with each other
but
after she said this word -----> zhuhai
Fcuk!
I was so damn angry!!
I really don't know since when her mouth became like that
so smelly!! S.T.I.N.K!!
Last time the SH word
I also don't like when she called me like that
but
after sometime
I still accept it although I really don't like her to call me like that

To be frankly, nowadays I really seldom mixed up with college friends that speak like that
for her maybe not because we're different college
so she might think I will accept the way she speaks with her college friends (ZH, SH)
IDK~
I just feel that ZH is very offended to me
I wonder why all these vulgar words always stick to her?

Anyway, everything was settled
At the end, I know I was wrong
I shouldn't scolded her like that
It's very hurtful to her
sigh~
She promised me she wouldn't say it again ~~TO ME!
hopefully she can do it
after all, we were still good friends
Lup her always
=)

AND AND AND
sorry to hubbee for waiting me so long
yesterday we were happily chatting through the phone
suddenly something spoiled my mood
and
I need to settle it right on that time
I'm glad that hubbee being so understanding
hehe
;D
Love him forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment