Friday, November 12, 2010

12112010 (>,<)

Fcuk this guy named S****n ***!!!!
I don't know which part of his body feeling so itchy
want me to curse him to the MAX!
make me so damn fcuking angry!
waste my time blogging just to talk bad about you
wat the fcuk!!!
go to hell!!!

This is not the first time this little cock disturb me
Its like 4 to 5 times already
Always message me in facebook through chat box
when I don't reply
He will say SHIT!!!
OMG!
I've rejected to chat with many people in facebook
but why the other guys can just leave without saying anything
and you can't
ohhh, I know why!!
because you born without a brain!!!
pity him so much!!!
so desperate to talk to a girl
(@,@)

Its my wish whether I want to reply or not!
I don't feel like talking to a stranger like you

So you just keep your filthy ass mouth shut

I wonder he knows what is EMBARRASSMENT or not
When I don't reply obviously it means I don't feel like talking to you OR I'm busy
why the hell you want to say SHIT!!
Fcuk these kind of brainless human and his immature behaviour
If you're really so damn fcuking lonely
go find your Grandma to talk to you
OR
pay money find a whore to talk to you and do whatever fcuking thing you like!!
.........................
..................
..........
.....
I'M NOT HERE TO ENTERTAIN A GUY LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment