Monday, July 11, 2011

Exam - Day 1

The night before today, I went to watch movie with him, ngekngek. About 12.30am only back home. If mama was at home, for sure she will scold me 99 for coming home late and have exam the next day.
Papa and mama went to Ipoh yesterday noon, so daddy (my godfather) was the one who is in charge of sending me and my fatty sister to college and school the next day. When mama was not around, nobody cook for me in the morning, so just simply eat coco crunch + milk as breakfast =)


Coco crunch bought by HIM. =) 
L.O.V.E him so muchieee.. Thanks.. 


*My sICK fACE* 
I had my Business Communication paper this afternoon from 2-4pm. Yea, 2 hours long! @,@
Kinda hate myself, why would I choose the wrong time to fall sick? While I was in the exam hall, halfway doing my paper, don't know why suddenly farking cough like HELL!! Non-STOP!! Everyone besides me, in front of me, behind of me was looking at me!!!!!!!! @,@ OMFG! so damn FISHhhhhhhh!! =(
Damn regret for not bringing the Hacks cough sweet with me, at least it can stop me for coughing like HELL!!! ARGH!!! gek sei yan!! Tomorrow confirm I will bring 2 or 3 with me, just in case I cough so badly like today, damn FISH!!! =(
I have my Financial Accounting paper tomorrow noon at 2-4pm. Seriously, didn't study much, don't know what should I write on the paper.. sigh...
Should I sleep now or wake up in the midnight to study?
or should I study until midnight then only go to sleep? but I'm little bit headache now.. =( haizzzzzzzz... FML!

No comments:

Post a Comment