Thursday, October 7, 2010

Oh yeah!! I'm back!!

Few days never update my blog jor...
miss it!!
Well, the reasons why i didn't update my blog was because I'm busy with EXAM and PAK TOH!!
LOL...

Oh!
Before I forget
I just wanna show a few picture of my new hairstyle and share some thoughts about my hair

Here it is....


Immediately look very old jor.. sob sob


My fren said I look like zhong cheh... LOL... maybe its true, IDK why


XD

oK, Let's start!
First, I really don't like curly hair and idk why that day I will do it
Secondly, I'm so lazy to style it everyday, if I didn't do so, my hair will look like er er, so messy
Thirdly, I've told that aunty I just wanna wash and cut
but
she keeps on influenced me to do treatment(I rejected)
she continue influenced me
ask me to do curly hair
GOSH!
so
My hair ended up like this and I've to pay another RM 88
GEK SEI ME!!
sigh...
I really miss my straight hair
I'm still not used to my current hair although ppl say it is nice
at least, straight hair look a little bit more younger than now...
hoho
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment