Thursday, May 6, 2010

I hate thursday!!

This morning don't feel like going to college.
I feel so lazy+tired+sleepy, maybe because of yesterday keep on smsing until 1 a.m.
Erm, this morning i got a microeconomics class at 8a.m to 10a.m.
After the class, i straight away go up to the computer lab to on9 fb, taylor's portal and blogging.
Haiz, I havent take my breakfast, so hungry!!
My friends all busy having class and this makes me feel so lonely.
No one accompany me to have my breakfast, kesiannya~~
And the break time is actually very long, 2 HOURS!!! =(
So, this is one of the reasons why I don't like thursday!!
Another reasons is today's lecture and tutorial will until 4P.M!!!
I'm so damn sleepy+tired, summore want me to stay until 4P.M
matilah!!!

Just now I was printing my lecture notes and tutorial sheets, the printer is in the computer lab 8 and I was in computer lab 1.
So, after i select everything from the CL1, the notes and TT sheets will automatically print out in CL8.
When I walk in to the CL8 to collect my notes, I saw that girl!!! The one I mentioned on my last post, I dislike her.
She was standing in front of the printer.
I realized that my microeconomics notes was not there, so I went to the back, the place where she's sitting and ask from her.
She actually took it and thought no ones will ask.
OMG! she's so damn ****.
Luckily i ask if not she will act nothing happen..
gek sei ngo lah!!

11.20a.m
I went to canteen and had a prawn mee, ALONE!! cham...
Meow meow says he will come to find me after work ^_^ happy happy~~
Haiz, my next class going to start lerh.
Have to listen to my tutor BLAH BLAH BLAH!! siennya~~

No comments:

Post a Comment