Monday, February 8, 2010

My wishes for this new year...

~ My family are fine all the time
~ A productive year for dad
~ My sis get promoted
~ Peng bro guai2 work and earn some money to papa&mama
~ Baby get promoted
~ Kwan2 get good results in her exam
~ Hope i could enter college and guai2 study to achieve my goals
~ Give some tuition class
~ Melvin get promoted, dont give him too much stress
~ I want a blackberry
~ I want to celebrate my BD in REDBOX
~ Hope i could give my mel a sweet BD
~ Meet more leng zai and leng lui
~ More gathering with my ex-classmates
~ Good results in spm
~ Buy more things to myself and papa,mama
~ Bring my dear sis to celebrate her BD in Redbox
~ Want to get my license
~ I want a car !!
~ Go to Hong Kong again with my family
~ Take care of my 3 little bao bei (love them so much)
~
~
~
~

No comments:

Post a Comment